Sandbox ver 1
- 1 Sandbox features
- 2 Inside a test SIM-card
- 3 Preparation for tests (please read carefully)
- 4 Customization of Telecom & Non-Telecom Offers
- 5 Case "Telegram Bot to manage mobile profiles"
- 6 Case "How to download a new profile"
- 7 Case "How to activate a profile via Dialer"
- 8 Case "How to delete a profile"
- 9 Case "Auto-select a profile"
- 10 Case "Create a new Offer and broadcast it via Blockchain"
- 11 Case "Create an Aggregated Offer"
- 12 Case "TestNet for Client API"
- 13 Case "Download own mobile profile"
Sandbox is available at https://unisandbox.blockchaintele.com. Login and password are required for authorized access. You can check all features described in the Wiki:
Both Telecom and Non-Telecom Offers, with real mobile profiles, are already available in the Sandbox. You can customize them, download on the test SIM-cards and test their connectivity.
You can create and manage own telecom and non-telecom Offers. All operations are logged under Operation Logs section.
Test SIM-cards are already registered under "My subscribers" section. Their phone numbers and ICCIDs (as printed onto SIM-cards) are specified at "MSISDN" and "User Memo" columns.
Inside a test SIM-card
Test SIM-card are produced with Multi-Account SIM applet which allows downloading and management of multiple mobile profiles. Initially only domestic mobile profile is pre-installed on the test SIM-card.
Multiple language are supported. In order to change a language, please use item #3 of the SIM-menu:
Video demonstration of the applet functionality:
Preparation for tests (please read carefully)
Before you start tests, please make some easy steps:
1. Select "Manual mode" under "Selection mode" section in order to start tests. Don't forget to close SIM menu, otherwise information is not updated. 2. Setup "Telegram" messenger and input "@unisandbox_bot" in search string in order to add Unisandbox bot 3. Customize Telecom and Non-Telecom Offers as described at "Telecom services" and "Value-Added Services" sections.
Customization of Telecom & Non-Telecom Offers
Please select Offers which are interested for you and your subscribers, and setup some parameters:
* Name in your native language * Detailed description in your native language * Retail price in local currency, with your mark-up * Amount of units included in the package. For example, if initial Offer looks like "100 MB in country X", you can create a Package "2 GB in country X". It's enough to specify "20" in "Amount" field * Updated list of countries: if you want to exclude some countries from the list, please click "x" on the left of the country name.
Case "Telegram Bot to manage mobile profiles"
All user interfaces in the Sandbox are realized via customizable Telegram Bot messenger (Bubbletone app will be added to the Sandbox later). If necessary, you can localize the bot as described at "Localization" section.
Registration process is rather simple:
* Click "/start" * Enter phone number of the SIM card (please check "My subscribers" section) * 4-digit passcode will be displayed * Enter the passcode
Case "How to download a new profile"
This feature is available when SIM-card is registered with the Home profile or Roaming Profile. It’s a real case:
* If a subscriber selects a package while at home, the Home profile is active * If a subscriber selects a package while abroad, the Roaming profile is active.
Demonstration process is following:
* Connect device to Wi-Fi * Select the first profile under "Country Menu” section in SIM-menu * Close SIM menu * Open the Telegram Bot * Select "Buy a package" * Select "Region" => "Country" => One of available Packages * Click "Buy a package"
It creates a new "Request" smart-contract to a mobile operator who has provided the Offer. After validation and processing the smart-contract, binary SMS with encrypted mobile profile will be sent to the SIM-card. Please check SIM menu => "Country Menu" in 1-2 minutes.
As to commercial usage, this process is easy for a subscriber: just select one of packages via Telegram Bot or Bubbletone app.
Case "How to activate a profile via Dialer"
End-user can activate one of downloaded profile at any time via Telegram Bot and Dialer:
* Select “Active packages” * Select one of the packages * Select “Activate a package” * A short phone number will be displayed * Enter this command in Dialer and click “Call”
SIM applet will detect the command and activate the appropriate profile. Some short commands are predefined:
* Switch to domestic profile: *1 * Switch to bootstrap profile: *0
Case "How to delete a profile"
This feature is available when SIM-card is registered with the Home profile or Roaming Profile. It’s a real case: when a subscriber is back to domestic country, SIM applet detects this event and activates the Home profile. Then any mobile profile on the SIM-card could be deleted via OTA platform:
* Connect device to Wi-Fi * Select the first profile under "Country Menu” section in SIM-menu * Close SIM menu * Open the Telegram Bot * Select "Active packages" * Select a packages you'd like to delete * Select "Delete a package".
Binary SMS will be sent to the SIM-card with "Delete" command. Please check SIM menu => "Country Menu" section in 1-2 minutes. As to commercial usage, this process is seamless for a subscriber: binary messages are sent to the SIM card automatically, when subscriber is registered in home network.
Case "Auto-select a profile"
When a mobile profile for the local country is downloaded, you can check how it works for end-users:
* Check that “Selection mode” is Auto * Check if a profile for the local country is downloaded * Select a Home or Roaming profile * Close the SIM-menu
Result: within 1 minute the SIM applet detects the country and selects an appropriate profile automatically. End-user has the same result when cross a border: SIM -card detects the new country and selects an appropriate profile automatically.
Case "Create a new Offer and broadcast it via Blockchain"
Any mobile operator can publish Offers on own mobile services onto Blockchain. It takes just 15 minutes to start:
Detailed description is at "Add Own Offer" section.
Case "Create an Aggregated Offer"
You can create "Aggregated Packages" of both Telecom and non-Telecom services. This Packages are displayed in the Telegram Bot under "Select an Aggregated Offer" section.
Case "TestNet for Client API"